Saturday, March 5, 2011

True Friendship







Friendship contains many components that make it unique but the main one are that friends must enjoy one another company.

People take pleasure in other individuals’ presences, which make human beings develop a friendship between each other. In order for people to become friends, individuals have to enjoy one another company.

You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!

Enjoying one's company and chat happily is the most valuable of all frienships I have ever known. Most people have friends for own interest but they don't survive when it comes to actual operation/interaction. This is because they don't respect each other and insist one to follow the other in the way they think and do but true frienship is something disinterested with no vested interest, that's why people can't get along.

One can have many friends but difficult to locate a true friend. The other point about friends is loyalty and risking one's life and be there.

To know more more about friendship, check out this guide "AdmirableYou: A guide to Self-Confidence, Believing in Yourself and Making New Friends!"








A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. ~Douglas Pagels

Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. ~Sicilian Proverb

The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend. ~Aristotle

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. ~Elisabeth Foley

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost." - Charles Caleb Colton

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
-Walter Winchell

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
- Len Wein

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it is a comfort to go hand in hand." ~Emily Kimbrough~

If you have one true friend, you have more than your share. ~Thomas Fuller~

“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”


No comments:

Post a Comment